Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Orlando Days...


♥Sea World♥
Orlando 2003

Html Queen. Hook up your myspace profile! Contact menus- Online now Icons - Graphics - Codes

wow don't have too much fun
look at that I was the star of the show lol
I miss my baby Evan!


the boys feeding the dolphins
look at me trying to hide behind Shamu..

I was just thinking about it ,...and I did take some picture's that same day as the one where I am hiding behind the boys ... and i remember why I was hiding I actually couldn't get in the photo cuz the fence was too high unless I went to the other side.. anyways like anyone gives.. but I just remembered that ...it was the same day we went to "Sea World" i think it was the first time we went .. and the only time i remembered to take photo's ... anyways we went there too many times to actually ... to actually remember to take photo's ..even though I wish I would of now .. cause I would of had alot of cool pictures.. oh well here's some you can look at... this was back in 2003 ....another thing I forgot to add is that they had the coolest play place for kids i remember my kids having so much fun there ... now I don't really miss living florida but i do miss all the fun places to go ... if you ever planning to visit Orlando let me know so I can tell you where to go...but i'm sure they have even more fun things since i've left... but anyways ... just bored and was thinking about ...when the last time we did something fun...

5 comments:

the Hansen's said...

How fun!!! It looks like a great time!

Lys said...

You HAD to go pull out the SeaWorld photos. Orlando has gotten a bit better (well - at least in my neck of the woods) but I miss you guys :(

Hollie said...

hey ana,

ya this packin thing is pretty crazy...chad has been helping alot this week which is really nice..we got all the beds torn down and have tons of boxes packed. not much else to do after he leaves cuz it is mostly stuff that i am using on an everyday use! i am getting so excited you have no idea! yes i did go and look on salena's page and saw that you had posted those pics. very cute...brought me back to memory lane!

Tuihalalalala said...

"look at that I was the star of the show lol"

Your comment on the whale pic...I didn't get it...I kept trying to find you in the photo.....What and then after studying it with the maginifier...thinking you were in the audience doing something, I finally realized you were a diss'n on yorself....but it wasn't funny Ana ...it's not even close to true Ana. "Look at my Serious face"

Anonymous said...

Look at you..I love that you are posting more often...you'll have to keep it up! ;) And I love to see Ana comments on my blog...thanks!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com