Monday, April 7, 2008

a blog for Grant's 11th B-day





Ahoy Matey!
a pirate b-day

Html Queen. Hook up your myspace profile! Contact menus- Online now Icons - Graphics - Codes




Grant's Pirate cake made by mary


















Well I know this birthday blog is a little late.. but the day i was planning to blog about grant's b-day .. i ended up in the hospital with Christian...Well Grant's B-day we ended up at a Park in Chandler called Espee Spray Park .. so the kids had fun cooling off .. and getting wet.. he is really into Pirate's so he really enjoyed his Pirate Theme B-day! ...Well thanks to everyone who came out!! It turned out great .. and i hope you guys had fun too!.(.well i made a slideshow cause there was so many good pic's i just couldn't leave out!! but the one's i uploaded on this blog i will leave in case you want to copy any!! )

9 comments:

salena said...

The party turned out great! It was a perfect day to be outside..and it was decorated so piratey! Every bday I say that is the best cake Mary has made so far...but this cake was way cool. Anyways, thanks for the fun day! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah it was alot of fun! You got some really cute shots of my kids...I will definitely be wanting them! When you get a sec....can you email them. LOVE the cheeser of Hadley! SO cute...and the water shots..you truly are a talented girl...I love your pics!!

Tuihalalalala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OMG Ana! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new look! I think it is my favorite BY FAR! Too bad I don't know how to change them...or I think I would steal it. ;)

LOVE the header! YOu are AWESOME!

Lys said...

Awww - hon, I'm SOOO sorry - I just heard about Christian when Mike told me and he's been in my thoughts and prayers. Was thinking of you tonight so I clicked the link (so need to put this in my feed reader) and saw everything about Christian. Please give him a HUGE hug from me and my love to everyone. Tell birthday boy I said Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Miss you!

Ane said...

Happy Belated Grant!

Hope you had a great day!!

Hey Ana, I gave you an award for blogging, come pick it up!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

FUNNYYY

jaycie

Anonymous said...

FUNNYYY

jaycie

Anonymous said...

FUNNYYY

jaycie



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com