
Awhhhh- early mornings don't they just make your stomach sick! ... well i have to get used to them ...not that i really ever got to Sleep in ....SLEEP IN if you know what i mean .. the boys woke me up for breakfast or something...LOUD NOISES or just plain LOUDNESS.. well the kids are off and i'm am left to my blogging in PEACE and QUIET.. but all i feel like doing is running and crashing on my bed.. but i just had to blog the photo's i just took of the boys .... BACK 2 SCHOOL BAYBEE!!!
So the BUS did arrive on time and on sched...



and MOM didn't forget the snacks or the Water bottle's they all made it safely in their backpacks ... "SO don't WORRY about a "ting" b'cuz EVERY little "TING" s'gonna be alright" -thanks to BOB...that's Marley ....if ya don't know! yeah i know your singing it as we speak ......:0)
10 comments:
Yipppeeeeee!!! Enjoy the quiet for a while! I love reading your posts. You write cute. I think that bus picture thing is kool! How did you get it to do that? I am gana hafta check that out. Enjoy!!!
WOW....summer ended so fast for you all there!! Who cut Evan's hair?? I don't like it!!! haha...Loving I.C's sunglasses!! Ok...so tell the boys I said hi...and what grades are they in now???
I know I can't believe school is in session again. Irie loves being in 1st grade. She is growin' fast! Mike is so funny...lol! Wow I remember when Grant was just a little baby boy...time flies! Hope we see you all soon! Have a wonderful week!
Oh Ana...I am loving your little pic show. You gonna give me a hint? :) That is awesome! Im a little torn..I was so ready for them to go, but this packing 3 lunches and getting up early thing is KILLING me. I think more so cause I head to work after I drop them off. SO I am SO missing the home thing. :) Funny how that happens isn't it? :) Never happy...always wanting SOMETHING else.
Glad your boys are off...seriously...I want a little clue as to how in the crap you did that.
And I forgot to say, that I LOVE to see you blogging..Now here you are when Im gone. :) I miss it SO much!
Another year! Yeah! I was ready for the summer to be over. I also wish going back to bed was an option!
I left something on my blog for you check it out!!
so i still am in love with evan. all your boys are beautiful... i will take them home with me any day! i just got distracted with their backpack slide show. they are darling... i just stop typing to laugh at their cute 'cool' faces:)
i love you and your kiddos too!!!!
Cute! I love the picture slideshow thingy. I love how your kids have the same bus stop that we had as kids! I love your boys!
Good thing you remembered the snacks whhhhhhew that was close!
Post a Comment