I'm sure your reading right now...so I will just wait for you to finish but I have a question....Can I have dibbs on it and borrow it next ....when your done of course....Pleeese.
Hey Ana I miss u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCH I wish u guys could of stayed so u guys can come to the My sisters Concerts we are having fun over here what are u guys doing?????
I have been reading whenever my family will let me today! It's SOOOO good so far. I went to Border's last night but only stayed for about 1/2 hour... but I got my book this morning at Costco. I want to read it all now, but then I like still having it to read. It will hopefully be nice Monday when kids are at school. HAPPY READING!!!!
Oh Ana...you are fUnNy! Cute photo...Have not got it yet...still having a tough time getting through The Host. I have a tough time reading when I am interrupted every 2 minutes by my kids. Man I can't wait till school starts. Can't wait to start this one either.
Oh and BTW I DID label all my kids crap anyway. Yeah Im that parent that the kids teacher just loves! Im not having my kids use crap..I want them using what I BOUGHT them. Maybe it is the (onrey) in me. You are just like me. :) tOo fUnNy!
8 comments:
I'm sure your reading right now...so I will just wait for you to finish but I have a question....Can I have dibbs on it and borrow it next ....when your done of course....Pleeese.
Hey Ana I miss u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCH
I wish u guys could of stayed so u guys can come to the My sisters Concerts we are having fun over here what are u guys doing?????
I have been reading whenever my family will let me today! It's SOOOO good so far. I went to Border's last night but only stayed for about 1/2 hour... but I got my book this morning at Costco. I want to read it all now, but then I like still having it to read. It will hopefully be nice Monday when kids are at school. HAPPY READING!!!!
Oh Ana...you are fUnNy! Cute photo...Have not got it yet...still having a tough time getting through The Host. I have a tough time reading when I am interrupted every 2 minutes by my kids. Man I can't wait till school starts. Can't wait to start this one either.
Glad you have your new LoVe! :)
Oh and BTW I DID label all my kids crap anyway. Yeah Im that parent that the kids teacher just loves! Im not having my kids use crap..I want them using what I BOUGHT them. Maybe it is the (onrey) in me. You are just like me. :) tOo fUnNy!
What part are you at? I finished the first Bella part last night and ..well...crazy!
yeah i got it yesterday, im sad you guys never came over. but yeah im in the middle of jacob!!!!!!!
Post a Comment