Name/meaning behind it: EVAN -a 2-syllable boy's name of Hebrew/Celtic origin, means: Gracious; youthful warrior. (i named his first name after 1 of my fav. cuzn whose always at the beach)
pic of "big" Evan in action

Middle name/meaning behind it: SIONE-translation from Tongan-English means:
JOHN-
a 1-syllable boy's name of Hebrew origin, means: The Lord is gracious; gift of God.
he was named after his Uncle sione
Age: seven

Birthdate: June 16, 2001

Nicknames:
E-VEE...evanbabes...punky(mom's personal) and Cheukes...or cheukee, EV-is most often used.
.Evan of all Evan's ..LOL(j/k mary and sake)(* where did insect come from? *HINT* see mary & sake's blog nicknames for Leilana)
I guess if Sake is meaning a "butterfly" it wouldn't sound so bad ...Like Butterfly of all Butterflies! ;0) that's the insect i would choose anyway!What grade: 2nd grade Mrs. Semendoff he has Christian's old teacher!


Favorite activity(ies): playing with his brothers, he loves to go swimming, loves running and loves School and playing outside with his friends!

Favorite food(s): Pizza, Chicken Enchiladas, of course Mac n Cheese, Hot CHEETOS is his favorite chips! LOVES FRUITS!
Least favorite food(s): I have to make him eat his vegetables ..so i guess anything really good for ya!


Favorite show: Eversince he was three he had this mad love for Mickey Mouse maybe because at the time we lived in "Mickey WORLD" aka Orlando,FL..(you couldn't walk into a Wal-Mart there without seeing Mickey),,,but he still loves to watch anything with MICKEY MOUSE..esp. the old cartoons ...and also likes "MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE"
Favorite music/song: "Sweet Child of mine" -Guns n roses! Evan's learning to play bass!


Favorite toy(s): He loves little Lego guys!...Army guys (the little green plastic one's), marbles, HIS VIDEO games PS2-guitar hero and his GAMECUBE! & of course his cars "CARS"!!

Favorite book(s):BabyMouse books..and Judy Moody books


Favorite items of clothing: none ...he would go "naked" if i let him!

What makes me happy: Video games, more games,snack time!, he loves playing with cousin's (twins)-Ashley & Whitney he loves spending the night with them and his big cousin Wesley! He loves going to Utah and California to visit our Wolfgramm fam!

What makes me sad: Mom taking away video games, naps, being tired after school, being told "NO"...( and that's quite often! )
Tags:Whoever has a kid or pet? ;0)

OR
Jen's Dog(Roy's sis.) "Proverb"
7 comments:
I LOVE it! Yours takes the cake on being WAY creative! Evan is such a cute kid and named after cute boys!
I Love you little Evie..I used to say what you said to him in the morning, when he slept in my room growing up. "Morning sunshine" He was such an adorable baby...and he's already a heartbreaker, I'm sure!
Awww Evie I love you sooooo soooo much........ you will always be a little "binky muncher" to me, no matter how old you get. Just stop growing though k?
Hi Ana!! Yeah I remember coming over and babysitting your cute boys with Lashelle!! Holy cow, they are so grown up now!! I am having a blast living here in New Zealand. It's awesome here!
Your awesome Ana! I LOVE this! Im laughing that he likes Judy Moody cause we used to always tease Jace.."Jaycie MOODY are you in a good mood, or a BAD mood. Too fUnNy! Love all the pics...
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There for tomorrow did come they are coming again in October 8 we are going for Anzehla's b-day
I love evan!!!! always have always will!!!
Post a Comment