Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My feelings for the moment..



I am: too nice
I think: too much sometimes!
I want: to be a better me!
I have: many blessings in my life
I dislike: angry people...rude people
I miss: my sis & bro(n laws)
I fear: mothers worst fear is yet my own ... losing my children
I feel: overwhelmed
I hear: birds chirping
I smell: of hawaiian flowers
I crave: dr. pepper (since i went off it for over 2 weeks now)
I cry: when watching sad movies...i love a good cry!
I usually: dream about wierd strange things
I regret: somethings in my life...but have learned to accept alot of things
I search: for evan's shoe's 1-3 times a day!
I wonder: about the future all the time...where i'll be in 5 years
I love: my savior and his sacrifice he made for us..
I care: about my family and extended family and friends
I always: tell my kids to calm down everyday!
I worry: about life and if i'll ever get that 1 year food storage...
I am: happy that christmas is right around the corner
I remember: living in florida and wishing i was here
I believe: in the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
I dance: with my boys ...
I sing: only with my boys and husband at home or in the car...or in the shower..
I don't: like road rage drivers
I argue: only with my husband
I write: my feelings down and then rip them up
I win: everyday
I lose: my mind sometimes when my kids are bouncing off the walls
I wish: somethings in my life were different but i am happy all the same
I listen: to a variety of music ...whatever i like at the moment
I don't understand: some people ... selfish people ... self-absorbed people... also most MATH! ;0)
I can usually be found: watching smallville again while doing my "super mom" cleaning in between shows! wow i'm fast..those dishes never could shine more!
I watch: 3 boys ...and on t.v. nothing at the time ....just enjoying SMALLVILLE re/runs
I need: my boys to stop eating everything in the fridge... LOL
I forget: when my Visting Teachers are coming over ..
I am happy: when the air is cool and the sky is blue..like right now! ;)

Well this was interesting to do ... do it if you dare... ;0) If you decide not to nobody will care!! maybe i might...;0)

4 comments:

Nadira said...

I love reading twighlight ive read most of them, they are really good

Tina ♥ said...

Hey I used to like Smallville, too...until it got too weird! But I love the old ones.

Anonymous said...

Okay you had me laughing at road rage drivers...yeah then watch out for DENDI. LOL Im getting better...if not you'll still love me n-e wayz...you better! :)

Love your answers...

salena said...

I was cracking up at the ripping up your feelings after writing them down..your so cute!

Are the boys better? I hope so...I still feel dumb how that comment sounded. I was thinking "Oh great, BAstien got them sick"..until I remembered yours were sick too. ANyways, LOVE YA!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com