Friday, November 21, 2008

BITTEN!



I've been "BITTEN" I went and saw "Twilight" of course at MIDNIGHT i couldn't wait ... and i enjoyed every second of it ... it was like the whole theater was enjoying an inside joke when all the laughing was going on ... and my sister mary heard a girl near by saying "Why is everybody laughing" ....and all i could think of was poor poor girl who doesn't know ... HINT.. read Edward's point of view and you'd know why everyone was laughing in the begining part with Edward.. I am so hyped now to see New Moon .... but that's another time and place...but i will be there...for now i will enjoy "Twilight for as long as i can"....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...it was awesome! And loving that blog layout...looks freaking awesome! I SO wanna go see it again! Now I can't wait for New Moon....I think for me that is going to be a lot harder to wait for. Now that I know what to expect.

salena said...

I'm SO excitd for New Moon, Jacob will look better with his long hair gone. I loved how everyone was laughing in the theater, but just cause we loved seeing all of Edwards expressions when he first saw Bella. LOVEd it!

My InstaThoughts said...

Cool Aunty Ana!!! My mom wants to see the movie like really bad. I think on Tuesday or tomorrow her and one of our freinds are going to see it. I want to go but my mom says I have to stay home! Miss you!!
Nessa

Tina ♥ said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Ana! Oh, and thanks for these pictures. I like them because Jasper looks normal there! Alice is just too perfect for the part. If you ever want to go see it again, call me!

Tuihalalalala said...

I was glad I got to go with you the first time I was bitten too but not to the level 4 that Salena has since progressed to.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com