Saturday, November 8, 2008

Twilight on Entertainment Weekly cover!



I absolutely love this cover!!! had to share

5 comments:

salena said...

I dont really like Eddie on this cover-he's got lazy eyes.

Hey- I'm recognizing all the "Smallville songs" :) I love that song Spell, and I just watched the episode with One Republic! THey had to bring annoying Pete back, at least for only one episode! I really like season 7 so far!Thanks!

Tina ♥ said...

ooooh.... kinda cool pic! I can't wait for the movie!

Anonymous said...

Hey I heard tonight that we need to pick up our tickets for the movie before hand. Is that true...i do think it would be smart. Im so serious...we need to get a group and go see it together! Let me know what you think, or if you had other plans that works too. just lemme know

Anonymous said...

RU serious? No more midnight showings...that kinda bums me out a little...so I guess we take what we can get...I can work out something as far as work...just let me know what we are going to do...or you can call me. BIG group...is more fun I think!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ana!!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com