Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whose the biggest Loser?





anyone look familiar in there?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...I see 2 people that I know! Still so cRaZy that they are both on the show. So strange to watch them both on the big screen. I will route them both on...but Im afraid I have to stick with my bro. ;) Can't wait to watch the season!!

beth said...

yay!!!!!!!

Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patterson Family said...

It's all about the BLACK!!!

Dane

Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Beltran said...

Yeah, Jillian, Bob and that chick from one of those daytime soaps!..

Jeez Ana, that was easy, what do I win???

Ana said...

ha ha ha mike!!! you're a funny one!

Marquita said...

Holy Crap Ana! I saw a commercial 2 weeks ago and saw Sione and Dane on The Biggest Loser and I started screaming. Jet kept looking at me like I was crazy! Ha Ha! I'm so excited for it to start next week!

amy said...

I watch every season and am excited to be cheering for someone I know! Good luck to him!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com