Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009

This new years day we spent at my mom's just hanging out and having a nice lunch/dinner...it was fun just being around everyone...!! A nice way to start the New Years!! So i took a bunch of pic's of the cousin's being their crazy selves also got some footage of them acting silly so if you're absolutely bored have at it..if not it's here because i know the kid's like watching ... Hope everyone is enjoying the rest of the break i sure am....sleeping in never felt so good ...back to life on Monday....dread..







4 comments:

beth said...

yay look at all your babies! i wanna gobble them up... i saw the little one in the middle and thought it was mary for a moment! then i thought... uhmmmm mary is a grown up now... ha ha ha
happy new year! i can't wait to see your brudder on BL!

beth said...

ps do you think mary will let me keep her?

Tawni said...

how fun for you guys!!
Are you as excited for tuesday night as I am!!! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

LoOkS LiKe fUn! You guys always did have fUn parties!
I can't believe how big all of the kids are. Man they are all growing too fast! Grant looks SO OLD. Jordan is right there with him. Kinda got me freaked out just a little. Im SO not ready for what's to come. :0)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com