Wednesday, April 1, 2009

funny boys...

6 comments:

sarabowles said...

Hey Ana! I love the pics! I know, I am crazy....I did run away and get married....I am still in the ward for a little while so we will still talk. Love ya girl.

beth said...

ha ha ha i loved those jets!

Anonymous said...

That is so dang cute! I have been dying to get me a pair...Im SO serious. I have seen a few movies where they wore them, and they have been on my mind ever since. :) LOve the pics...too cute!

sarabowles said...

Ana I saw you on tv last night! You were so awesome!!!! I don't know if I could ever work out on national television! You are so awesome!!!!! I love you girl.

Marie said...

I was so so so sad that Sione got kicked off BL. Seriously, I don't know if I even want to watch anymore. It was so cool to see you and your fam on TV. I cried when you cried. That show makes me cry every week. It is so cool to see people changing their lives. Tell Sione his biggest fan is so sad for him, but so happy for all the progress he's made. What an inspiration to so many people!

Anonymous said...

Hey you..I love the new layout. So YOU! I also wanted to thank you again for that necklace. I LOVE it and it was so sweet of you. I ALSO wanted to tell you that the other day I had to upgrade my phone and I ended up with yours. I thought it was funny...it was the best one they had out I thought. So when I see it..I think of you. :) Can't wait to see you!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com