Yes it is NUTS that he is 8 already! But what a cute kid he is..but they all are!Happy Birthday Evan, and I just got your email this morning...we will definitely be there! Can't wait..
he still may be my favorite.. he is so beautiful!
ps will you come over and make my blog cuter? yours is darling!
He is so cute!! happy Birthday!
Cute pictures! I still remember the first time I met little Evan- I came over with Sione & he was still a tiny baby...so weird...it doesn't seem that long ago. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes it is NUTS that he is 8 already! But what a cute kid he is..but they all are!
Happy Birthday Evan, and I just got your email this morning...we will definitely be there! Can't wait..
he still may be my favorite.. he is so beautiful!
ps will you come over and make my blog cuter? yours is darling!
He is so cute!! happy Birthday!
Cute pictures! I still remember the first time I met little Evan- I came over with Sione & he was still a tiny baby...so weird...it doesn't seem that long ago. :)
Post a Comment