Monday, November 2, 2009

WHO U GONNA CALL?

This halloween was all about "Ghostbusters" my boys have been wanting to be ghostbusters this whole year...and same with Wesley and Bastien it was so fun to see everyone's cool "Proton Packs" i had to make 3 of them... BOY!! was that "not fun" i guess that's what i get for having 3 of them right in a row...LOL they are bound to all like the same thing.. although was fun to see their faces as they wore their costumes this definitely was a "GHOSTBUSTING" Halloween...neXt year they are on their own...lol..


This is Evan's Proton Pack....

my favorite part ...."slime ghost sample's"

4 comments:

salena said...

Yours were SOO creative! I loved that they were all ghostbusters!

salena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekah Parker said...

I am loving the theme...

Tuihalalalala said...

it was so proffessional looking they could have made a movie with them....good job!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com