
More Than A Day
As Thanksgiving Day rolls around,
It brings up some facts, quite profound.
We may think that we're poor,
Feel like bums, insecure,
But in truth, our riches astound.
We have friends and family we love;
We have guidance from heaven above.
We have so much more
Than they sell in a store,
We're wealthy, when push comes to shove.
So add up your blessings, I say;
Make Thanksgiving last more than a day.
Enjoy what you've got;
Realize it's a lot,
And you'll make all your cares go away.
By Karl Fuchs
Well i hope everyone enjoys their "Thanksgiving weekend" we'll be heading up to Cali...for the holiday weekend..and will miss everyone here very much luv u guys....take care and don't forget to "BE THANKFUL"
I am thankful for many things especially my family and friends you guys are what make life worth living!!!!
I am also thankful for "Twilight" i think that MOVIE made my Holiday Season!!! it may seem dumb that i am thankful for a movie but i have to be honest don't i...i'm sure Salena will agree...she took "twilight to a whole nother level or should i say 3 levels....LOL...;D) and ONCE again ....HAPPY THANKSGIVING ....Gobble - Gobble...
5 comments:
LuCkY...I wanna go to Cali. HaVe a fUn tRip! And yes..I too agree. Twilight is something to be grateful for..it was awesome, and Im ready to see it again. SO when you get back, let's make that happen!
hApPy tHaNkSgIvInG to you too! :)
I'll miss you tommorrow! But have fun in Cali! When you come back we'll have to see it again:)
Love ya!
Thanksgiving just wasn't the same without you and the boyz
P.s That's true that bit about Walmart and Mills Mall It's an eerie feeling to be in another state in those cookie cutter places .
Post a Comment