Friday, May 1, 2009

Flashback Fridays!

Well i haven't been much of a blogger ... what i mean is that i really am not the defintion of a "so-called" blogger ... i get really bored with it and never know what to write ... probably why i don't get too many comments...which makes sense no blog = no comment ...=)..I do however like having a blog just to check out everyone else's ... i saw a flashback friday on my cousin's blog and it looked like fun .. these photo's are of me when i was just a small little baby/girl... and there is mary and vuna and sione ...next friday i'll find some with salena in them!!! well i hope the few people that will see this...i hope you guys have a Great Weekend ...and can you believe it's already MAY.....CraZy this year is going by SO fast!!! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys have so many old photo's. unfortunately for me, my mom wasn't too much of a photo shooter..irritates me a little but what can I do. LOVE them..and to see you have updated friend. At least do it for me to see what your up to. :)

Tina ♥ said...

Yeah, if your like me, facebook had kinda taken over blogging. I still blog, but not nearly as often! Darn facebook!!!

Anonymous said...

by the way.... I love your old photos. You guys were so cute!!! I love seeing you guys when you were so young.

Mary Postert said...

I love the idea of Friday Flashback! I think I might steal the idea from you.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com