From "Around the world"..Student of the month...Ev...to 6th grade Graduation...
These are Some of the things we did the Last week of school...
Grant's6th Grade Promotion...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is awesome that they did that. Dane showed up to Jaycie's class a while ago and the kids just thought is was the coolest thing ever! I bet Grant was so proud... :) That is awesome!!
Way to go Grant!! Ana he is looking so grown up! And I do love you with those bangs.. ;)
2 comments:
That is awesome that they did that. Dane showed up to Jaycie's class a while ago and the kids just thought is was the coolest thing ever! I bet Grant was so proud... :) That is awesome!!
Way to go Grant!! Ana he is looking so grown up! And I do love you with those bangs.. ;)
What 'cha up to girly? :) Missin' you!
Post a Comment